Things happen when you are
Travel Insurance for Canadians
Whether you’re a Snowbird, a family on vacation, a backpacker, or a cross-border shopper, you can travel feeling protected with emergency medical, trip and baggage coverage. Travel Insurance for travelling Canadians gives you a simple, affordable way to protect against the cost of emergency medical expenses and more that may happen during your trip. Your provincial health plan limits coverage when travelling to another province.
Illness and accidents are just a few of the all-too-common incidents that could leave you facing significant out-of-pocket expenses when travelling.
- Up to $5 million in emergency medical coverage (certain benefit limits apply)
- Single trip coverage for a one-time trip or multi-trip coverage if you travel frequently throughout the year
- Family coverage available
- Non-medical coverage options (trip cancellation and interruption, lost or stolen luggage, and more)
- Purchase both medical and non-medical plans for all-around coverage
* Certain conditions, limitations and exclusions may apply